Online and Face 2 Face Injury Diagnosis & Treatment (per session price)
Taylormade Rehab are passionate about alleviating clients pain and improving health by providing treatment, knowledge and understanding to avoid further pain or re-injury.
When arriving at Taylormade Performance and Rehab, you will receive a full assessment. This process is designed to discover the route of your symptoms, whilst identifying any predisposing factors to injury and health related disorders. Through clinical reasoning we can tailor a recovery plan to return you to full function and physical activity.
Treatment will incorporate evidenced based therapeutic intervention and exercise, the treatment plan is then monitored and modified where needed. A complete approach considering the whole needs of the individual allows optimal recovery.
As a musculoskeletal injury specialist, we have a wealth of experience treating a range of medical conditions. Musculoskeletal conditions affect muscles, bones, joints, tendons and ligaments. They range from acute fractures and strains to chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis, back and neck pain. Common ailments include but are not exclusive to:
- Back pain – lower back pain, sciatica, disc problems and more
- Pains and sprains in ankles, knees, shoulder, groin, hip, elbow
- Muscle strains – torn muscles, imbalances
- Post-operative rehabilitation - (spinal, shoulder and knee surgery, joint replacements)
- Total knee replacement rehabilitation
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Cruciate ligament rehabilitation
- Tennis elbow
- Collarbone fracture / displacement
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Post trauma, including fractures
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Injuries with an uncertain diagnosis
As an experienced Sport Rehabilitator, the skill set we can offer perfectly complements transition between treatment and Rehabilitation of not only sports injuries, but also occupational or hobby related injuries, pain and musculoskeletal conditions.
Sport Rehabilitation and The British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT)
What is BASRaT?
BASRaT is the UK regulator for Sport Rehabilitation Graduates and guides Sport Rehabilitators on all aspects of their role and responsibilities ensuring professional competency and continued professional development. Sport Rehabilitators on the BASRaT register adhere to a strict code of ethics, conduct and professional practice. All registered Sport Rehabilitators have comprehensive insurance, a current first aid qualification and follow strict standards for the management of medical records and appropriate referral to other members of the Health Care Professions.
BASRaT registration is a requirement of many exercise rehabilitation roles working with our injured servicemen. Providing gold standard rehabilitation and returning servicemen to function and activity after even the most serious injuries.
What is a Sport Rehabilitator?
Sport Rehabilitators provide exemplary exercise and rehabilitation for everyone from Olympic athletes to inactive patients post-surgery. You will find them providing pre-hospital care at major sporting matches including premier league football, rugby, American Football and basketball, as well as working within the healthcare team for the NHS, the MOD and across a wide variety of clinical rehabilitation settings.
- Sport Rehabilitators work with patients to optimise healing, alleviate pain and return to function.
- They assist recovery from injury, post-operative care and management of long-term conditions.
- They are Healthcare practitioners who passionately promote healthy lifestyles and prevent injuries from reoccurring
- Sport Rehabilitators are experts in Exercise Prescription and work to empower patients to improve their own health.
- They are degree trained healthcare professionals with High-level academic and practical management skills
- They can help with exercise and activity to manage health conditions such as;Cardiovascular conditions, Respiratory conditions, Obesity and Diabetes.